- Forthcoming Training Days
- 27 June 2018 - 10am to 3.30pm - MIDLANDS MEDIATION NETWORK - "Mediation, What It Means To You" interactive workshop & Facilitated Group Supervision
- 6 September 2018 - SOUTH EAST MEDIATION NETWORK - College of Mediators networking event
- 14 November 2018 - NORTH EAST MEDIATION NETWORK - College of Mediators networking event
- 22 November 2018 - 10am to 4pm - Managing Difficult Conversations Well
- 29 January 2019 - 10am to 4pm - Conflict Coaching
To register your interest for any of these please use the contact information above or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
To see feedback from our training please see our Testimonials page.
Annual Report 2017 for Mediation & Conflict Coaching Services
Solution Talk is pleased to share with you our Annual Report, for the year ending 31 December 2017, which is designed to provide an overview of the work we have carried out over the last year. During this period, we have provided mediation and conflict coaching services to several local authorities, housing providers, private organisations and individuals to help them resolve neighbour, family, SENDs, civil & workplace disputes; as well as to provide coaching to people in conflict, to enable them to develop coping strategies and identify practical ways of managing difficult situations.
No tweets found