NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK
- To be a centre of excellence for skilled professional mediators in the North of England
- And to raise awareness and provide a responsive, sustainable and accessible service for all
- To work collaboratively and share best work practices
- To provide group and peer supervision
- Be a regional voice to promote the profession, ensure mediators are seen as professional and lobby for service standards
- To provide quality training
- Be a forum for mediators and mediation services
- Value each others time and be committed to the network
- Be inclusive
- Self development
- Solution focused and constructive
- Forward thinking
- Mutual respect
2018 NETWORK EVENTS
- 8 May 2018, 9.45am to 3.15pm - "Negotiation, Persuasion & High Stakes Decision Making for Mediators & Other Professionals" by Prof. Liz Stokoe, Loughborough University @ Shoosmiths, The XYZ Building, 2 Hardman Boulevard, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3AZ
- 11 October 2018, 10am to 3pm - details & date to be confirmed
The Midlands Mediation Network is an inclusive group of people interested in working together to raise the profile of mediation as a positive means of resolving conflict. The network will act to ensure the effective development and sharing of information and good practice within all aspects of mediation.
- 27 June 2018 - 10am to 3.30pm - more details to follow
For more information and to book your place email email@example.com or check out the website.
COLLEGE OF MEDIATORS
The College of Mediators is a membership body for mediators working in all areas of practice, family, workplace, community, intergenerational, commercial, restorative practice and more.
The College is an independent standards setting organisation which approves mediation training providers.
- 15 & 16 June 2018 - Annual Conference - Regents University, London
- 27 September 2018 - Community Mediation Conference - Citizen's Advice Bureau, Milton Keynes
MEDIATION AWARENESS WEEK 2018
- Family Mediation Week 2018 - 22-26 January 2018. Find out more at familymediationweek.org.uk
- Mediation Awareness Week 2018 - 6 -12 October 2018 - more details to follow