NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK
- To be a centre of excellence for skilled professional mediators in the North of England
- And to raise awareness and provide a responsive, sustainable and accessible service for all
- To work collaboratively and share best work practices
- To provide group and peer supervision
- Be a regional voice to promote the profession, ensure mediators are seen as professional and lobby for service standards
- To provide quality training
- Be a forum for mediators and mediation services
- Value each others time and be committed to the network
- Be inclusive
- Self development
- Solution focused and constructive
- Forward thinking
- Mutual respect
2018 NETWORK EVENTS
- 27 February 2018, 10am to 3pm - "What Does Mediation Mean To You" by Faye Bussin BA (Hons) AMCM, Manchester Mediators & "The LGBT Family in Mediation" by Stuart Hanson FMCA, Direct Mediation Services @ Shoosmiths, The XYZ Building, 2 Hardman Boulevard, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3AZ
- 8 May 2018, 10am to 3pm - High Stakes Conflict by Prof. Liz Stokoe, Loughborough University @ Manchester venue to be confirmed
- October 2018, 10am to 3pm - details & date to be confirmed
The Midlands Mediation Network is an inclusive group of people interested in working together to raise the profile of mediation as a positive means of resolving conflict. The network will act to ensure the effective development and sharing of information and good practice within all aspects of mediation.
- 8 March 2018 - 10am to 3.30pm - more details to follow
COLLEGE OF MEDIATORS
The College of Mediators is a membership body for mediators working in all areas of practice, family, workplace, community, intergenerational, commercial, restorative practice and more.
The College is an independent standards setting organisation which approves mediation training providers.
- June 2018 - Annual Conference - London
- September 2018 - Community Mediation Conference - Milton Keynes
MEDIATION AWARENESS WEEK 2018
- Family Mediation week 2018 - 22-26th January 2018. Find out more at familymediationweek.org.uk
- 22 November 2017 - Inheritance Mediation Workshop - Bolton - email email@example.com to book your place. If you are a CMC member or mention Solution Talk at time of booking you will receive a 20% discount of the standard £100 price for this one day workshop.