INTERPERSONAL MEDIATION SKILLS FOUNDATION COURSE
The aim of this course is to provide you with a high quality, accredited training course which equips you with the skills you will need to start mediating in community, workplace, homelessness and family relationship disputes.
- Explore what conflict means for people and enable them to understand different responses to conflict.
- Communicate clearly what mediation is and how it compares with other resolution methods.
- Build understanding of how people in disputes think, feel and behave, and how this contributes to the dispute.
- Enhance your self awareness and develop reflective practice.
- To cover the mediation process.
- To give you practice in using mediation skills.
- To help you decide what is mediatable and what is not
- Enable people to deal with conflict more effectively
This is a 40 hour / 5 day training programme offered at very competitive prices. Starting at £1,200 per person. Group prices (for upwards of 8-14 people) can be negotiated and are available on request. Discounts available for registered charities.
Our Foundation Course is approved by the College of Mediators and is equivalent to an NVQ Level 3 qualification.
We are planning an open course over 5 days in starting in April / May 2018, subject to minimum attendance numbers being met. To register your interest and for more information please email us - email@example.com.
COMMUNICATION & CONFLICT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOPS
We offer a range of mix and match workshops to suit your oganisations needs.
- Understanding Conflict - a half day workshop that looks at conflict from a number of different perspectives, examining how conflict affects us all, our reactions to conflict and how we deal with it.
- Developing Communication - another half day workshop that helps you explore key skills to manage low level conflict and be able to communicate effectively.
- Conflict Coaching - this one day workshop is designed to help you work with people in conflict, in particular with individuals on a one to one basis. You will learn how to encourage people to talk about their conflict, explore change and build on their own resources.
- Developing Agreements - a two day workshop that builds on our "Understanding Conflict" and "Developing Communication" skills workshops. Looking at how you can work with people to develop understanding, build agreements and facilitate future focused meetings with people in dispute.
Prices for our half day workshops start from £800 for groups of 8-16 people. For organisations wishing to book more than one of the above prices can be negotiated and are available on request. Discounts available for registered charities. Please contact us for more details.
Our next 1 day Conflict Coaching Workshop will be on 17 January 2018. To register your interest and for more information please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org. To see feedback from our 28 June 2017 workshop please see our Testimonials page.
MANAGING DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS
This courses aims to give you the skills to manage those difficult conversations we all need to have each day as part of our role, with colleagues or customers, and at home, with family and friends.
- Understand how and why conversations can be difficult and why we avoid having them
- Develop understanding of our conflict responses
- Appreciate the skills required to deal effectively with difficult conversations and build positive relationships
Prices for this one day workshop start from £1200 for groups of 8-16 people. For organisations wishing to book more than one workshop prices can be negotiated and are available on request. Discounts available for registered charities. Please contact us for more details.
FACILITATION SKILLS COURSE
The aim of this course is to help you develop some facilitation skills and to be able to incorporate these into your current role. This will enable you to start helping people in dispute resolve their difficulties whether it be in the community, workplace, homelessness or family relationship disputes.
This course can run over 3 - 4 days, depending on your oganisations requirements. Prices start from £3,500 for groups of between 8-16 people. Discounts available for registered charities. Please contact us for more details.