MEDIATION CLIENT FEEDBACK
Feedback from a neighbour following closure of a mediation case - "Laura put me perfectly at ease and calmed my nerves about the whole situation. She is a credit to the company and I have no faults at all with her. She is patient. Thank you for all of your help! I would 100% recommend"
Feedback from a Community Safety Officer on closure of a neighbour mediation case - "Thank you once again for your help. This is a wonderful service which provides balance and positive outcomes for all involved"
Feedback from a party in a workplace mediation when we followed up after they had reached an agreement with a colleague - "I have never been through mediation before and found the experience to be a very positive one. I felt it was professionally and expertly handled"
Feedback from an Income Officer, following a mediation with a tenant to resolve rent arrears - "The whole meeting was relaxed and welcoming and we were not afraid to speak out. Because of this the situation was understood and the agreement was easily made"
Feedback from a neighbour when we checked in with them following closure of the case "Thank for everything your a great service and with your help we are now great neighbours"
Feedback from an ASB Officer when we followed up on a closed case - "Excellent service provide by Solution Talk, as always!! The regular updates and contact are always appreciated as this enables me to update my case, but also know where the matter is up to should either of the parties make contact. Always a pleasure to refer to Solution Talk!
Feedback from a party in a Workplace Mediation referral in which an agreement was reached - "Thanks again for facilitating the mediation session between (xxx) and me today. It was a really proactive and positive conversation, and I appreciate the way it was handled sensitively and supportively by both of you"
Feedback from an ASB Officer about the service we provide them with and what they found helpful - “Quick response to me & all parties ensured participants did not disengage after being willing to mediate. Total flexibility eg willing to work with victims of crime ... ASB complainants & perpetrators. Willing & open to suggestions from me as a case officer in trying different ways to engage with participants. The best service I have ever used!”
Feedback from a Local Authority referrer following closure of a neighbour dispute case - "you have conducted yourselves very professionally, kept me up to date and reached a successful outcome ... I had one less case to deal with at a very busy time"
Feedback from a workplace mediation in which two colleagues reached agreement at an online mediation session - "This was useful for us both & I would recommend that this could/should be used with senior management with breakdown in communications with employees"
Feedback from a neighbour who reached agreement with next door following an online mediation session - “I would like to say thank you to you both, Julie & Laura for your time, input & professionalism shown throughout the meeting & I hope on reflection it does bring a positive outcome to the problems that should never of reached this point”
Feedback from a Housing Officer following closure of a neighbour dispute case resolved through telephone mediation - "I would just like to say I was surprised how quick the mediation was concluded and really happy with the outcome" and when asked how we could improve they said "At this time I feel the service provided is invaluable and no improvements needed"
Feedback from an ASB Officer following closure of a neighbour dispute case when different lifestyles clashed "The complaint has been closed to the satisfaction of both parties. It was a sensitive case, referred to Solution Talk, which was fraught with difficulties due to a number of factors and an agreement has been successfully reached between the parties by shuttle mediation. Once again a wonderful result, which was dealt with swiftly and a brilliant result"
Following a zoom online meeting with two neighbours in dispute over a noise issue here is what one of them told us about their experience "I thought it went really well. I'm very hopeful that things will remain civil between us and we can put the previous few months behind us. Thanks again for your efforts in helping us turn this corner, it's very much appreciated."
Feedback from a parent in a SENDs mediation case - "From my first initial telephone consultation with Julie, I felt at ease and had a much clearer view of the mediation process, she took the time to talk about my views, she took a keen interest about Oliver and his presenting needs, and for my family as a whole, how this situation has been for us all. During mediation the staff were so lovely and calm which made me feel so much better ... I couldn't have been happier with the outcome, and I do believe this wouldn't of happened without the Solution Talk team, I can't thank you enough"
Feedback from a professional in a SENDs mediation case - "I felt the meeting was conducted in a professional , open and fair manner. I immediately felt comfortable and able to offer relevant information and answer questions"
Feedback from a referrer on a workplace mediation when we followed up on a closed case - "The mediation seems to have cleared the air and allowed both parties to reset their relationship .. the process has been a great success so far. Thank you for such a skilled service. Well worth the money".
TRAINING DELEGATE FEEDBACK
Feedback from our February 2020 Conflict Coaching workshop, here is what our delegates told us:
- Interactive, good handouts and relaxed environment makes learning easy
- Excellent session, very thought provoking
- Informative, thought provoking, good learning experience. Thank you
- Clearly explained both underlying model and ways in which it could be made to work in both mediation and conflict coaching
- Well explained theory, with lots of actual examples that we then put into practice. Really enjoyed it - thank you so much
Feedback from our February 2020 Mediation Taster Day with students from Liverpool University, here is what they told us about the training:
- Very informative and interactive. Good use of role play and lots of opportunities to ask questions
- Trainers were great at explaining things and giving examples which helped you to understand better. Really great trainers - friendly and helpful
- It was very interactive and the language used to deliver the content was easy to understand. Loads of good examples were provided during this course
- The interactive parts of the training really helped to demonstrate the different skills of a mediator
- I liked how interactive the session was, the variety of activities made understanding mediation much easier and more fun.
- I loved the engagement from the trainers, and they made everyone who participated feel comfortable
Feedback from our February 2020 North West Mediation Network event, here is what people told us they enjoyed:
- Sharing of different views from different branches of this profession
- All excellent and gave me things to think about that I could use in practice
- Interesting topics that I ordinarily wouldn't have the opportunity to learn about, ie child mediation. Also enjoyed the games - fun way to learn and keep people engaged. Really enjoyable as always, and a splendid lunch. Thanks
- Venue, speakers, lunch - quality was exemplary. Thank you so much, thoroughly enjoyable
- Meeting mediators who work in different settings and who have same / similar / different experiences. Excellent to keep up to date and stimulated. Thank you
- The conflict resolution tasks and the group work around working with young people. Really useful and got me to reflect on my own process
Feedback from our January / February 2020 Interpersonal Mediation Foundation Training course in Manchester, here is what the delegates told us:
- I would like to thank you both for such an enjoyable, interesting course. You are both incredibly inspirational
- Immediately hands on and practical. Lovely tone and open feeling in discussions. Great training, thank you!
- Good pace, good content, well delivered. Excellent course
- Fantastic training in a supportive environment
- The trainers are so experienced. It was structured so well. I learnt so much
- Lot of opportunity to contribute. Great pace. I really enjoyed the training and can't wait to get going
Great structure, well paced & interactive. The whole course was brilliant, particularly the role plays. Just a big thank you for being approachable, encouraging openness & encouraging us to feel confident
- The trainers were great, approachable and knowledgeable. Brilliant day, would recommend!
- It was well delivered and very informative
- Well planned, good tasks and delivery style was excellent
- Interactive, in-depth explanations, relaxed delivery style. Really useful content. Thank you for a very enjoyable day of training
- Friendly, informative, new skills and tools learnt. Opportunity to put into practice / observe
CONFLICT COACHING CLIENT FEEDBACK
Feedback from a Conflict Coaching client - "High quality, down to earth coaching. I felt safe and yet challenged in a gentle yet powerful way"
Feedback from a referrer on a closed conflict coaching case "The service you provide is invaluable in helping address complaints to our service. I know when I make a referral to Solution Talk, the case will be expertly managed from start to finish and I am always updated throughout, which is great as I don't need to worry about chasing for updates. Thank you"
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Case Officer on a closed coaching case "Really good communication, quick to arrange appointments and kept me updated throughout the process ... Thank you for all your hard work"
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Case Officer when we followed up on a closed coaching referral "Your service that you provide is great, from start to finish. You always pick up cases quickly and keep me fully informed of every stage which is great as I don't need to chase for updates. I am always confident that cases I refer to you are in safe hands"
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Case Officer when we followed up on a closed coaching referral - "Always more than happy with the service provided by Solution Talk. I am kept fully informed from the moment I have made the referral to the conclusion. Thank you Solution Talk, you make my job easier as I don't need to chase for updates"
Feedback from a client following closure of the case - "The service provided by Julie and Gill was great. They were very helpful, supportive and showed great understanding and empathy to the situation I was in. The sessions were positive and they had practical support to give to help with the situation"
Feedback from an ASB Officer
when we followed up 6 months after the case closed - "Excellent service which has now eliminated the complaint and reduced demand on Manchester City Council, thank you!"
Feedback from client following closure of the case - they told us they were "impressed with the speed in which I could talk to you" and that they felt their situation had improved and would recommend our service to others who found themselves in a similar situation.
Your feedback enables us to improve the service we offer by helping us to identify areas for improvement and better ways of working. We would love to hear about your experience of using our service, what we did well and what didn't work so well for you.
Solution Talk recognises there may be times when people wish to raise a concern more formally and make a complaint about the service they have received. For more information regarding how we handle complaints please contact us for a copy of our complaints procedure.