TRAINING DELEGATE FEEDBACK
Feedback from our February 2020 Conflict Coaching workshop, here is what our delegates told us:
- Interactive, good handouts and relaxed environment makes learning easy
- Excellent session, very thought provoking
- Informative, thought provoking, good learning experience. Thank you
- Clearly explained both underlying model and ways in which it could be made to work in both mediation and conflict coaching
- Well explained theory, with lots of actual examples that we then put into practice. Really enjoyed it - thank you so much
Feedback from our February 2020 Mediation Taster Day with students from Liverpool University, here is what they told us about the training:
- Very informative and interactive. Good use of role play and lots of opportunities to ask questions
- Trainers were great at explaining things and giving examples which helped you to understand better. Really great trainers - friendly and helpful
- It was very interactive and the language used to deliver the content was easy to understand. Loads of good examples were provided during this course
- The interactive parts of the training really helped to demonstrate the different skills of a mediator
- I liked how interactive the session was, the variety of activities made understanding mediation much easier and more fun.
- I loved the engagement from the trainers, and they made everyone who participated feel comfortable
Feedback from our February 2020 North West Mediation Network event, here is what people told us they enjoyed:
- Sharing of different views from different branches of this profession
- All excellent and gave me things to think about that I could use in practice
- Interesting topics that I ordinarily wouldn't have the opportunity to learn about, ie child mediation. Also enjoyed the games - fun way to learn and keep people engaged. Really enjoyable as always, and a splendid lunch. Thanks
- Venue, speakers, lunch - quality was exemplary. Thank you so much, thoroughly enjoyable
- Meeting mediators who work in different settings and who have same / similar / different experiences. Excellent to keep up to date and stimulated. Thank you
- The conflict resolution tasks and the group work around working with young people. Really useful and got me to reflect on my own process
Feedback from our January / February 2020 Interpersonal Mediation Foundation Training course in Manchester, here is what the delegates told us:
- I would like to thank you both for such an enjoyable, interesting course. You are both incredibly inspirational
- Immediately hands on and practical. Lovely tone and open feeling in discussions. Great training, thank you!
- Good pace, good content, well delivered. Excellent course
- Fantastic training in a supportive environment
- The trainers are so experienced. It was structured so well. I learnt so much
- Lot of opportunity to contribute. Great pace. I really enjoyed the training and can't wait to get going
Great structure, well paced & interactive. The whole course was brilliant, particularly the role plays. Just a big thank you for being approachable, encouraging openness & encouraging us to feel confident
- The trainers were great, approachable and knowledgeable. Brilliant day, would recommend!
- It was well delivered and very informative
- Well planned, good tasks and delivery style was excellent
- Interactive, in-depth explanations, relaxed delivery style. Really useful content. Thank you for a very enjoyable day of training
- Friendly, informative, new skills and tools learnt. Opportunity to put into practice / observe
MEDIATION CLIENT FEEDBACK
Following a zoom online meeting with two neighbours in dispute over a noise issue here is what one of them told us about their experience "I thought it went really well. I'm very hopeful that things will remain civil between us and we can put the previous few months behind us. Thanks again for your efforts in helping us turn this corner, it's very much appreciated."
Feedback from an ASB Officer following closure of a mediation case - "Just to say a huge thank you, under the current stark situation we are facing with COVID-19 you still did not delay the case even when faced with meeting rooms being cancelled etc and came up with an alternative solution (shuttle) for the parties involved so that there was no further delay and an agreement has been reached – great outcome!!! Thanks – as always you got the job done!!!
Feedback from a parent in a SENDs mediation case - " Thank you so much for everything you have helped us with today, we really do appreciate it and my scores are all 5,s and I would recommend you to anyone who needs the kind of help and support we have needed during this process, we cant thank you enough"
Feedback from a parent in a SENDs mediation case - "From my first initial telephone consultation with Julie, I felt at ease and had a much clearer view of the mediation process, she took the time to talk about my views, she took a keen interest about Oliver and his presenting needs, and for my family as a whole, how this situation has been for us all. During mediation the staff were so lovely and calm which made me feel so much better ... I couldn't have been happier with the outcome, and I do believe this wouldn't of happened without the Solution Talk team, I can't thank you enough"
Feedback from a referrer when we followed up on a closed neighbour mediation case - "We have not received any more complaints regarding the issues these both tenants had with each other. The issues have been resolved, and both are living in harmony with each other"
Feedback from a professional in a SENDs mediation case - "I felt the meeting was conducted in a professional , open and fair manner. I immediately felt comfortable and able to offer relevant information and answer questions"
Feedback from a referrer on a workplace mediation when we followed up on a closed case - "The mediation seems to have cleared the air and allowed both parties to reset their relationship .. the process has been a great success so far. Thank you for such a skilled service. Well worth the money".
Feedback from a Compliance & Enforcement Officer when we followed up on a closed tenant / landlord case - "The service has been useful ... due to both parties not being able to agree a remedy themselves. Thank you for providing a controlled professional service with a positive outcome for all parties"
Feedback from a Tenancy Enforcement Officer when we follow up a closed multi-party mediation case - "The service you've provided was reliable, friendly, efficient and good value. Prior to bringing you in we were considering 3 or 4 injunctions, which would have cost £1500 - £5000 in legal fees to obtain depending on if they were contested. That is before we look at officer time in preparing these. I would have no hesitation in using you again or recommending you to partners"
Feedback from a professional in a SENDs mediation case - "Very positive and inclusive mediation . I liked that the Parent was supported to fully give their views and was put at ease and listened to"
Feedback from a Housing Officer following closure of a neighbour dispute mediation referral - "You are doing a brilliant job, and providing a brilliant service, keep it up" and when we asked them what worked well from their perspective they said "Your commitment to providing an efficient service. You always kept all parties updated, and dealt with this case promptly"
Feedback from both parties in a workplace mediation case - "Julie and Laura put us both very quickly at ease and created the right conditions for open dialogue to take place. Thank you" and "Laura and Julie were both lovely and understanding and immediately put me at ease to discuss what had been a very difficult situation, and helped me evaluate this from all sides and begin the process of moving on"
Feedback from a party in a tenant / landlord mediation case - "All I can say is excellent! I felt comfortable talking and opening up about my current situation. Something I thought that couldn't be resolved was with your help! Thank you for everything"
Feedback from a neighbour when following up on a closed case -
“It seems your intervention may have worked ... I can’t believe that after nearly 5 years, their petty & tiresome actions have come to an end ... thank you for all your help”
CONFLICT COACHING CLIENT FEEDBACK
Feedback from a referrer on a closed conflict coaching case "The service you provide is invaluable in helping address complaints to our service. I know when I make a referral to Solution Talk, the case will be expertly managed from start to finish and I am always updated throughout, which is great as I don't need to worry about chasing for updates. Thank you"
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Case Officer on a closed coaching case "Really good communication, quick to arrange appointments and kept me updated throughout the process ... Thank you for all your hard work"
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Case Officer when we followed up on a closed coaching referral "Your service that you provide is great, from start to finish. You always pick up cases quickly and keep me fully informed of every stage which is great as I don't need to chase for updates. I am always confident that cases I refer to you are in safe hands"
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Case Officer when we followed up on a closed coaching referral - "Always more than happy with the service provided by Solution Talk. I am kept fully informed from the moment I have made the referral to the conclusion. Thank you Solution Talk, you make my job easier as I don't need to chase for updates"
Feedback from a client following closure of the case - "The service provided by Julie and Gill was great. They were very helpful, supportive and showed great understanding and empathy to the situation I was in. The sessions were positive and they had practical support to give to help with the situation"
Feedback from an ASB Officer
when we followed up 6 months after the case closed - "Excellent service which has now eliminated the complaint and reduced demand on Manchester City Council, thank you!"
Feedback from client following closure of the case - they told us they were "impressed with the speed in which I could talk to you" and that they felt their situation had improved and would recommend our service to others who found themselves in a similar situation.
Feedback from a client following closure of her case - "I'm very grateful for the support I have received from Julie which has been much appreciated"
Your feedback enables us to improve the service we offer by helping us to identify areas for improvement and better ways of working. We would love to hear about your experience of using our service, what we did well and what didn't work so well for you.
Solution Talk recognises there may be times when people wish to raise a concern more formally and make a complaint about the service they have received. For more information regarding how we handle complaints please contact us for a copy of our complaints procedure or click here to follow a link to an online version.