MEDIATION CLIENT FEEDBACK
Feedback from a neighbour when following up on a closed case - "thank you Julie & Laura, things have have been ok since your visit ... many thanks for your help"
Feedback from a neighbour following closure of the case - "Thank you for your time and understanding. We hope that this has been resolved and we look forward to living our lives in peace"
Feedback from a Local Authority following closure of a mediation referral - "It is really positive that such a comprehensive agreement has been reached, especially for such a longstanding dispute. The agreement contains a lot of the things that both parties were telling me were issues for them, so I am hopeful it will make a real difference"
Feedback from a neighbour who took part in a Community Conference - " Thank you for your time and effort last night. I feel a lot better for it, how things will go from now on we'll wait and see"
Feedback from a Housing Officer following closure of case - "Thank you for your excellent service again”. They also said “the way in which you update at each contact with either party” worked well for them & our service was “very thorough”.
Feedback from a participant in a Restorative Justice case - "Great service, lovely people to talk to". When asked about the service they received they gave us a 5/5 and said they would recommend our service to others in similar situations.
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Officer received following the closure of a long standing neighbour dispute - “this is great news .. you have done a remarkable job with yet another entrenched case .. thank you for all your great work & keeping me fully updated through out”
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Officer following a mutli party referral requiring two separate mediation joint meetings between the neighbours involved - “Great they have reached an agreement, thank you so much for all the hard work you've put in” and “Thank you so much for dealing so swiftly & a great resolution to a tricky couple of cases, you have worked your magic & I can't thank you ladies enough”
Feedback from a parent in a SENDs mediation case we worked on recently - "A very big thank you Julie and Laura for today.
We are really pleased with the outcome"
Feedback from a Senior Housing Officer. We asked them what worked well, they said "promptness of your contact". We also asked them if they would use us again and recommend us, they said "Yes" and that they rated our service 5/5
Feedback from a Compliance Officer, working in a Local Authority, following closure of a noise nuisance case. We asked them what worked well - "I was particularly impressed with how I was kept up to date at all times. This was really helpful in quite a sensitive matter". We also asked them what we could do to improve our service - "Northing, I thought it was excellent" - and for any other comments - " .. thank you for helping me find a way through quite a challenging matter"
Feedback from a Community Safety Officer regarding our service - "The service was fast, responsive and hopefully
provided a long lasting solution to a problem that has been difficult to
Feedback from a neighbour following a shuttle mediation meeting - "you did a very professional job, you let me talk and state my case ... thank you both for respecting my voice and giving me time to explain. You listened in a very professional way"
Feedback from a housing association - on following up the case 6 months after closure we asked if there had been any further contact / complaints from the neighbours. The answer was NO. They also went on to say "Excellent result. All seems to have calmed down and no further issues reported"
CONFLICT COACHING CLIENT FEEDBACK
Feedback from client following closure of the case - they told us they were "impressed with the speed in which I could talk to you" and that they felt their situation had improved and would recommend our service to others who found themselves in a similar situation.
Feedback from an ASB Officer following closure of a case they told us our service was "Excellent – from start to finish. The response to my request was instant, knowing that it has been picked up straight away provided me with confidence in the service". We also asked how we could improve the service, they said " Nothing – you can’t improve perfection!". They also said "response times were excellent as were the updates right up until the matter was closed/resolved"
Feedback from an ASB Team Leader following closure of a case, in which we provided coaching support for a trial witness - "As always, a fantastic service with fantastic outcomes" and when asked what worked well from their perspective they said "Positive outcomes for the complainant. Providing additional support which we were not in a position to provide".
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Officer following closure of a case for group coaching support for a family - " I was delighted with the service, the feedback from the family was very positive and they commented on your kindness and empathy towards them".
Feedback from an Anti Social Behaviour Officer when we followed up 6 months after the case closed - "I've not had any further contact from xx - the fact that she hasn't been in touch again shows that the situation has improved".
Feedback from a client following closure of her case - "I'm very grateful for the support I have received from Julie which has been much appreciated"
Feedback on our service from a client - "My visits from Solution Talk did me the world of good. The ladies really helped me through my bad times".
Feedback on our service from a client - "Thank you so much for your time and efforts. Thank you for making me finally believe that myself and family are not nightmare neighbours". And from the referring officer - "Very happy that you were able to improve how the party felt about the situation. A big THANK YOU".
Feedback from a Conflict Coaching client - she said our service was "Excellent, Julie & Laura made me feel comfortable" they "worked well together and I got a lot out of the sessions".
TRAINING DELEGATE FEEDBACK
Feedback from our December 2018 Managing, Understanding & Resolving Conflict workshop for Huddersfield University. We asked which aspects of the the training they found most useful, they said:
- Self awareness, communication & role plays
- All of it, the balance between presentation and interactive tasks was good
- The part where we picked out a problem behaviour & mediated it
We also asked what skills they had learnt that they will use in the future and they told us:
- Terminology, better understanding of the role I play in terms of response / body language / tone
- I am already going to amend a draft appeal outcome letter on the basis of this training
- How to calm down a difficult customer
- Practical aspects, beingable to discuss in groups and with trainers
- The role plays allowed me to have a better understanding amd more experience
- Trainers were open to answer any questions and the interactive bits were extremely useful to get a grasp of mediation
We also asked what we could do to improve the workshop:
- Was very informative, do not feel there was room for improvement
- Maybe other types of exercises, but I really enjoyed this session
- Good enough as is
- Very useful and both trainers were very accommodating and helpful
- Amazing session
- Enjoyed it, learnt a lot, very informative
- Thanks ever so much for the wonderful session
- Lively, supported debate across a wide range of interesting topics
- Informative, interesting, educational and also interactive. Felt more enthused about mediation after the day
- I find it great to meet new mediators and to network. It was also interesting to hear a lawyer's point of view on working with mediators. Hearing other cases and listening to other mediators help and support each other
- Great opportunity to network, share ideas and learn
- Loved the group discussions, found it challenging but in a very good way
- Interesting talks and discussions. Always like to meet with people across the area and across different disciplines in mediation
Feedback from the June 2018 Midlands Mediation Network Event, about the interactive workshop and facilitated group supervision session we ran. Here is what people said:
- interactive, interesting, competent and engaging trainers
- excellent way of encouraging self reflection and participation within the group, everyone got heard - thought provoking and well presented and facilitated - thank you both
- really good, informative and thought provoking - thanks to Julie and Laura
- enjoyed all of the day, especially useful the supervision
- All of it - really helpful to put yourself in complainants shoes to enable better approach
- Role play and dealing with everyday situations
- Validate, summarise, empathise, listen
- Doesn't need improving - training was excellent
- Nothing, really good day
- Training was delivered in a relaxed way - and we enjoyed it - thanks
- Really enjoyable - thanks!
- Enjoyed the course
Your feedback enables us to improve the service we offer by helping us to identify areas for improvement and better ways of working. We would love to hear about your experience of using our service, what we did well and what didn't work so well for you.
Solution Talk recognises there may be times when people wish to raise a concern more formally and make a complaint about the service they have received. For more information regarding how we handle complaints please contact us for a copy of our complaints procedure or click here to follow a link to an online version.