VOLUNTEER MEDIATOR RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING
Solution Talk are pleased to announce its 2019 volunteer mediator recruitment program and mediation foundation training course dates.
- Volunteer Recruitment and Information Event - 28 February 2019
- Mediation Foundation Training Course - 4, 11, 18 & 24 April and 14 May 2019
Are you interested in contributing to safer and more cohesive communities in the Manchester area by helping people resolve interpersonal conflicts, build resilience and be empowered to resolve future conflicts and disputes? If so, we would love to hear from you.
As a volunteer mediator you will visit residents in their own homes with a colleague, listen to their concerns and help them identify a way of finding resolution to their dispute. This usually involves bringing residents together in a neutral venue and supporting them in talking to each other to workout what needs to change to enable them to live peacefully as neighbours.
Places are strictly limited for this course and we are encouraging anyone who is interested in becoming a volunteer / pro-bono mediator to contact us for more information on what's involved and to register their interest. Attendance on all the above dates is required by anyone wishing to apply. For a role profile and application form send us an email - email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
A Fork in the Road presents the narrative approach to problem solving often employed by mediators and therapists as lens through which school system leaders can view the component parts of the difficult issues they face to better define and resolve them. Narrative problem solving is based on the precept that humans construct an understanding of their problems from the stories they hear and tell about those problems.
SOLUTION TALK ANNUAL REPORT 2018
Solution Talk continues to grow and goes from strength to strength, having seen a 36% increase in referrals to its service during 2018 compared to the previous year. Our Annual Report provides an overview of the work we have carried out 2018.
During this period, we have provided mediation, restorative justice and conflict coaching services to several local authorities, housing providers, private organisations and individuals to help them resolve neighbour, family, SENDs, civil & workplace disputes; as well as to provide coaching to people in conflict, to enable them to develop coping strategies and identify practical ways of managing difficult situations.
HIGHLY COMMENDED AT NATIONAL MEDIATION AWARDS 2018
Solution Talk are absolutely thrilled to have been Highly Commended in the Mediation Programme of the Year category at the National Mediation Awards 2018. With huge thanks to everyone who has supported us.
Having worked as a SENDs mediator for a number of years we are delighted to now have two of our mediators on the College Of Mediators & Civil Mediation Council register of Special Educational Needs & Disability Accredited Mediators (supported by the Department for Education).
- FORTHCOMING TRAINING DAYS
- 29 January 2019 - 10am to 4pm - Conflict Coaching Workshop
- 27 February 2019 - NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 March 2019 - MIDLANDS MEDIATION NETWORK - email email@example.com
- 13 March 2019 - SOUTH EAST MEDIATION NETWORK - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4, 11, 18 & 24 April and 14 May 2019 - Mediation Foundation Training Course - email email@example.com
- 29 May 2019 - NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26 June 2019 -
MIDLANDS MEDIATION NETWORK - email email@example.com
- 25 September 2019 -
SOUTH EAST MEDIATION NETWORK - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16 October 2019 - NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK - email email@example.com
- 19 November 2019 - MIDLANDS MEDIATION NETWORK - email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your interest for any of these please use the contact information above or email - email@example.com
To see feedback from our training please see our Testimonials page.
No tweets found