FREE TRAINING FOR VOLUNTEER MEDIATORS
Solution Talk is offering free College Of Mediators approved mediation training for people who are interested in learning new skills & contributing to safer & more cohesive neighbourhoods across the Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside.
Training runs over 5 days - 16, 23, 30 January and 6, 13 February 2020 - in Manchester City centre location.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer mediator then get in touch for more information - email@example.com or check out our Training Courses page.
SOLUTION TALK HALF YEAR REPORT 2019
Solution Talk continues to grow and goes from strength to strength, having seen a 23% increase in referrals to its service during the first six months of 2019 when compared to the same period in 2018. Our Half Yearly Report provides an overview of the work we have carried out from January to June 2019.
During this period, we have provided mediation, restorative justice and conflict coaching services to several local authorities, housing providers and private organisations, to assist them in resolving neighbour, family, SENDs, tenant / landlord & workplace disputes; as well as supporting people to develop coping strategies and enable them to identify practical ways of managing difficult situations.
HIGHLY COMMENDED AT NATIONAL MEDIATION AWARDS 2018
Solution Talk are absolutely thrilled to have been Highly Commended in the Mediation Programme of the Year category at the National Mediation Awards 2018. With huge thanks to everyone who has supported us.
Having worked as a SENDs mediator for a number of years we are delighted to now have two of our mediators on the College Of Mediators & Civil Mediation Council register of Special Educational Needs & Disability Accredited Mediators (supported by the Department for Education).
- FORTHCOMING TRAINING DAYS
- 16, 23, 30 January and 6, 13 February 2020 - Mediation Foundation Training Course
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19 February 2020 - NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK EVENT - email email@example.com for more information & to book your place
- 17 March 2020 - MIDLANDS MEDIATION NETWORK EVENT - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information & to book your place
- 31 March 2020 - NORTH EAST MEDIATION NETWORK EVENT - more details to follow
- 19 & 20 June 2020 - COLLEGE OF MEDIATORS Annual Conference in Birmingham - more details to follow
- 23 September 2020 - NATIONAL MEDIATION AWARDS in Manchester - more details to follow
To register your interest for any of these please use the contact information above or email - email@example.com
To see feedback from our training please see our Testimonials page.
No tweets found