CORONA VIRUS - SERVICE UPDATE
In the current climate with concerns over Corona Virus Solution Talk is working remotely, offering mediation, conflict coaching and telephone support services either online (Zoom, Skype), by telephone (video, Face Time) and via email as an alternative to face to face meetings. Please contact us to discuss further or for a copy of our COVID19 policy.
Our flexible approach to delivering our mediation service in this current climate is evident in feedback received our referrers following closure of a mediation case:
- "you've done a great job there with a case which was particularly tricky given the expectations and needs of the complainant. It was a case that would've been fraught with difficulties if mediation hadn't been put in place and the successful outcome that you have achieved. Thank you again"
- "Really appreciate the service you have provided, I was finding it difficult to find a resolution for both parties and felt that the complaint could go on and on without your intervention. I will be contacting my colleagues with the
details / outcome of the mediation"
NATIONAL MEDIATION AWARDS 2020
Solution Talk are absolutely thrilled to have been Highly Commended in the Mediation Programme of the Year category at the National Mediation Awards 2018. With huge thanks to everyone who has supported us.
SOLUTION TALK ANNUAL REPORT 2020 - A YEAR IN REVIEW
2019 has seen Solution Talk continue to grow and go from strength to strength, having seen a 9% increase in referrals to its service during 2019 when compared to 2018. Our Annual Report provides an overview of the work we have carried out from January to December 2019.
During this period, we have provided mediation, restorative justice and conflict coaching services to several local authorities, housing providers and private organisations, to assist them in resolving neighbour, family, SENDs, tenant/landlord & workplace disputes; as well as supporting people to develop coping strategies and enable them to identify practical ways of managing difficult situations.
Solution Talk has developed existing relationships with referrers and established numerous new ones; our reputation for prioritising our customer needs and delivering an excellent service is spreading.
For a copy of our Annual Report please email us - email@example.com
INTERPERSONAL MEDIATION SKILLS FOUNDATION COURSE - COURSE RENEWAL APPROVED
Solution Talk recently submitted its Interpersonal Mediation Skills Foundation Course to the College of Mediators for its approved to be renewed and are delighted to say that our renewal submission was successful. Feedback from the assessors told us that they thought it was an "excellent submission and they had no hesitation in passing it . They said it was a joy to read and the evaluation forms were very positive and thoughtful. They were impressed with how you took on board any changes requested by delegates"
- FORTHCOMING TRAINING DAYS
- 23 September 2020 - NATIONAL MEDIATION AWARDS in Manchester taking place online
- 3 - 10 October 2020 - Mediation Awareness Week
To register your interest for any of these please use the contact information above or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
To see feedback from our training please see our Testimonials page.
No tweets found