NATIONAL MEDIATION AWARDS 2020
Solution Talk has been nominated for an award at this years National Mediation Awards Event. This years event is being held remotely and you can find out more information and book your place by going to the website.
2020 National Mediation Awards are taking place online on 23 September 2020. Nominations are now closed.
Solution Talk were absolutely thrilled to have been Highly Commended in the Mediation Programme of the Year category at the National Mediation Awards 2018. With huge thanks to everyone who has supported us.
CORONA VIRUS - SERVICE UPDATE
Solution Talk is continuing to work safely and remotely, offering mediation, conflict coaching and telephone support services either online (Zoom, Skype), by telephone (video, Face Time) and via email as an alternative to face to face meetings. Please contact us to discuss further or for a copy of our COVID19 policy.
Our flexible approach to delivering our mediation service in this current climate is evident in feedback received our referrers following closure of a mediation case:
- "you've done a great job there with a case which was particularly tricky given the expectations and needs of the complainant. It was a case that would've been fraught with difficulties if mediation hadn't been put in place and the successful outcome that you have achieved. Thank you again"
- "Really appreciate the service you have provided, I was finding it difficult to find a resolution for both parties and felt that the complaint could go on and on without your intervention. I will be contacting my colleagues with the
details / outcome of the mediation"
INTERPERSONAL MEDIATION SKILLS FOUNDATION COURSE - COURSE RENEWAL APPROVED
Solution Talk recently submitted its Interpersonal Mediation Skills Foundation Course to the College of Mediators for its approved to be renewed and are delighted to say that our renewal submission was successful. Feedback from the assessors told us that they thought it was an "excellent submission and they had no hesitation in passing it . They said it was a joy to read and the evaluation forms were very positive and thoughtful. They were impressed with how you took on board any changes requested by delegates"
- FORTHCOMING TRAINING DAYS
- 23 September 2020 - NATIONAL MEDIATION AWARDS in Manchester taking place online
- 3 - 10 October 2020 - Mediation Awareness Week
- 14 October 2020 - North West Mediation Network Event taking place online
- 18 November 2020 - Midlands Mediation Network Event taking place online
To register your interest for any of these please use the contact information above or email - email@example.com
To see feedback from our training please see our Testimonials page.
No tweets found