NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK
- To be a centre of excellence for skilled professional mediators in the North of England
- And to raise awareness and provide a responsive, sustainable and accessible service for all
- To work collaboratively and share best work practices
- To provide group and peer supervision
- Be a regional voice to promote the profession, ensure mediators are seen as professional and lobby for service standards
- To provide quality training
- Be a forum for mediators and mediation services
- Value each others time and be committed to the network
- Be inclusive
- Self development
- Solution focused and constructive
- Forward thinking
- Mutual respect
2019 NETWORK EVENTS
Hosted & Supported by Shoosmiths, Manchester
- 27 February 2019 -
Mediation As A Profession - an interactive workshop by Solution Talk (www.solutiontalk.co.uk)
& Domestic Abuse Issues for Mediators - Jen Rumble, Family Mediator (www.yourmediator.co.uk)
Dates for 2019 - 29 May and 16 October - details to be announced shortly
The Midlands Mediation Network is an inclusive group of people interested in working together to raise the profile of mediation as a positive means of resolving conflict. The network will act to ensure the effective development and sharing of information and good practice within all aspects of mediation.
- 5 March 2019 - 10am to 3.30pm - "Negotiation, Persuasion & High Stakes Decision Making for Mediations & Other Professionals" (Prof. Liz Stokoe)
For more information and to book your place email email@example.com or check out the website.
COLLEGE OF MEDIATORS
The College of Mediators is a membership body for mediators working in all areas of practice, family, workplace, community, intergenerational, commercial, restorative practice and more.
The College is an independent standards setting organisation which approves mediation training providers.
- 21 & 22 June 2019 - Annual Conference, London - more details to be announced