NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK
- To be a centre of excellence for skilled professional mediators in the North of England
- And to raise awareness and provide a responsive, sustainable and accessible service for all
- To work collaboratively and share best work practices
- To provide group and peer supervision
- Be a regional voice to promote the profession, ensure mediators are seen as professional and lobby for service standards
- To provide quality training
- Be a forum for mediators and mediation services
- Value each others time and be committed to the network
- Be inclusive
- Self development
- Solution focused and constructive
- Forward thinking
- Mutual respect
2018 NETWORK EVENTS
- 10 October 2018, 10am to 3.15pm @ Shoosmiths, Manchester - Family Law & Mediation Links (a presentation by Anita Shepherd, Shoosmiths), Solo versus Co-Mediaton (an interactive workshop by Solution Talk), Courts Mediation Pilot in Manchester (a presentation by Peter Causton, Pro-Mediate) and Facilitated Reflective Group Supervision (facilitated by Solution Talk)
The Midlands Mediation Network is an inclusive group of people interested in working together to raise the profile of mediation as a positive means of resolving conflict. The network will act to ensure the effective development and sharing of information and good practice within all aspects of mediation.
- 15 November 2018 - 10am to 3.30pm - "Disability Mediation Awareness" (an interactive workshop by Ryan Compton, Centre For Resolution) and Mediator Self Care (an interactive session to include Mindfullness & EFT, more details to follow)
For more information and to book your place email email@example.com or check out the website.
COLLEGE OF MEDIATORS
The College of Mediators is a membership body for mediators working in all areas of practice, family, workplace, community, intergenerational, commercial, restorative practice and more.
The College is an independent standards setting organisation which approves mediation training providers.
- 27 September 2018 - Community Mediation Conference - Citizen's Advice Bureau, Milton Keynes
- 25 October 2018 - AGM - Citizen's Advice Bureau, Milton Keynes