MEDIATION PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE SUPERVISION
Professional mediation practice supervision is essential for anyone working in a professional capacity as a mediator, giving you the opportunity to offload and debrief when your work has impacted on you; either in a group or one to one session.
Typically our group meetings enable you to learn from each other, discuss your cases, consider a range of approaches and share your concerns, questions and successes with other professionals.
One to one sessions encourage reflection and discussion on best practice.
All supervision takes place in a confidential and safe environment and our supervisors are accredited annually by the College of Mediators.
What we charge
- One to one supervision (1 hour) - £50 per session
- Group supervision for up to 4 people (1 1/2 hours) - £150 per session
- Group supervision for between 5 - 14 people (2 hours) - £250 per session
What you need to do
- Arrange a suitable meeting place / room and refreshments
- Provide a purchase order number or name of person who has authorised payment
- Arrange an interpreter if required
- Advise us if there are any particular issues / topics you would like us to cover
What Solution Talk will do
- Arrange a mutually agreeable date / time when supervision can take place
- Agree a price with you prior to any supervision meetings taking place
To discuss your requirements or for more information please contact us using the details below.
NORTH WEST MEDIATION NETWORK
- To be a centre of excellence for skilled professional mediators in the North of England
- And to raise awareness and provide a responsive, sustainable and accessible service for all
- To work collaboratively and share best work practices
- To provide group and peer supervision
- Be a regional voice to promote the profession, ensure mediators are seen as professional and lobby for service standards
- To provide quality training
- Be a forum for mediators and mediation services
- Value each others time and be committed to the network
- Be inclusive
- Self development
- Solution focused and constructive
- Forward thinking
- Mutual respect
2019 NETWORK EVENTS
Hosted & Supported by Shoosmiths, Manchester
- 16 October 2019 - "Confidentiality in Mediation" an interactive workshop by Solution Talk, "Elder Mediation" a presentation by Mark Whittell, North West Mediation Solutions and "
Reflective Practice - A Group Case Discussion" faciltated by Solution Talk
Dates for 2019 - 27 February, 29 May and 16 October
The Midlands Mediation Network is an inclusive group of people interested in working together to raise the profile of mediation as a positive means of resolving conflict. The network will act to ensure the effective development and sharing of information and good practice within all aspects of mediation.
- 5 March 2019 - 10am to 3.30pm - "Negotiation, Persuasion & High Stakes Decision Making for Mediations & Other Professionals" (Prof. Liz Stokoe)
- 26 June 2019 - 10am to 3.30pm - "Becoming A Better Mediator"
- 19 November 2019 - 10am to 3.30pm - details to be confirmed
For more information and to book your place email email@example.com or check out the website.
NORTH EAST MEDIATION NETWORK
2019 NETWORK EVENTS
Hosted & Supported by Muckle LLP, Newcastle
- 7 November 2019 - "Reflective Practice" with Jan Coulton, Anvers Mediation, "How To Use The Mediation & The Mediator To Your Advantage" with Mark Whittell and Rob Langley, North East Mediation Solutions and Confidentiality in Mediation with Julie Farrell and Laura Kirkpatrick, Solution Talk
TO BOOK AND FOR MORE INFORMATION - places can be booked via the College of Mediators, please use the following link - North East Mediation Network Bookings
COLLEGE OF MEDIATORS
The College of Mediators is a membership body for mediators working in all areas of practice, family, workplace, community, intergenerational, commercial, restorative practice and more.
The College is an independent standards setting organisation which approves mediation training providers.
- 21 & 22 June 2019 - Annual Conference, London - A Midsummer Celebration of Mediation @ Regent's University, London. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 October 2019 - Mediation Community Conference @ Women's Organisation, Liverpool. Email: email@example.com