Solution Talk | Our Services
REFERRING A CASE
Before you refer a case you need to:
- Explain to everyone involved that they are being referred for mediation / conflict coaching and to expect Solution Talk to contact them
- Arrange for an interpreter if required by anyone involved
- Provide a purchase order number or name of person who has authorised your referral
- Complete our referral form – if you don’t have one please contact us for a copy
- Ask us for a copy of our mediation / conflict coaching leaflet so you can send it to everyone involved
What Solution Talk will do:
- Within 24 hours of you sending in your referral we will make initial contact with everyone involved to set up individual private sessions / visits, we will update you with the details and will allocate mediators to work on your case
- We will arrange further visits / joint meetings / shuttle meetings as appropriate
- We will keep you and the parties updated regarding progress
- We will follow up all closed cases with those involved after approximately 8 weeks
- We will agree a price for your case with you prior to any work commencing
A case is based on a dispute involving up to 3 parties, cases involving between 4-6 parties will be charged as 2 cases. For disputes involving 7 or more parties prices are available on request. Prices for Service Level Agreements are available on request.
- Community, Workplace, Family Relationships, SENDs, Tenant / Landlord, Restorative Justice, Complaints / Conflict Coaching – please contact us for prices.
- Online & Telephone Mediation / Coaching – suitable for all listed above in (1) and below in (3) – please contact us for prices.
- Commercial – depending on the amount of your claim / portfolio the following charges will apply:
- Up to £100,000 – £1000
- £100,001 to £200,000 – £1500
- £200,001 to £500,000 – £2000
- £500,001 plus – price to be agreed
The above commercial fees include up to 2 hours preparation time (including pre-mediation phone calls with both parties, correspondence, reading). The above fees also include up to one 8 hour mediation session for two parties. Should the mediation continue after the 8 hours then a standard fee of £200 per hour will apply. Mediator expenses will be capped at £150 for the day (including mileage within a 50 mile radius, venue hire, refreshments).
All fees will be invoiced in advance and are payable 14 days prior to the commercial mediation meeting. If fees are not paid then we will be unable to proceed. Any additional fees (for expenses & additional hours) will be invoiced after the mediation meeting and are payable within 28 days of the invoice date. Cancellations will be charged at 50% of the agreed fee when we are notified less than 14 days prior to the mediation meeting. For notifications received 15 days or more prior to the mediation meeting then a charge of 25% of agreed fee will be payable.
WORKPLACE NEUTRAL ASSESSMENT PRICES
- From £695 per day, includes follow up report / recommendations
Where work is required over more than one day, for example due to the number of people to be seen, then prices for work on additional days will be agreed in advance.