What our clients say
MEDIATION CLIENT FEEDBACK
"I would just like to say I was surprised how quick the mediation was concluded and really happy with the outcome" and when asked how we could improve they said "At this time I feel the service provided is invaluable and no improvements needed"Feedback from a North West Housing Officer about our Community Mediation service, where residents resolved their dispute through telephone mediation
"I felt the meeting was conducted in a professional , open and fair manner. I immediately felt comfortable and able to offer relevant information and answer questions"Feedback from a Manchester professional who took part in a SEND Mediation case
"I feel the mediation has calmed our situation ... The mediation service overall has been excellent and my thanks to Laura and Marlene in particular"Feedback from a North West resident regarding their experience of our Community Mediation service
" I just want to thank you for supporting us through the mediation. You made it very smooth running and supported me as a parent without realising that. Thank you again"Feedback from a Manchester parent following a SEND Mediation with the Local Authority
"The service was easy to use in respect of the referral process. I was impressed that you just got on with it and there was no delay in contacting the participants and arranging the mediation"Feedback from a Neighbourhood Safety Officer in Nottingham, following closure of a neighbour dispute referral
"The service is very good. Both parties said the start of the meeting was heated, they were expecting that it would be, but this gave them the opportunity to share how they truly felt. Both parties seem happy now that they have this agreement in place"Feedback from a Neighbourhood Safety Officer in Tameside regarding our Community Mediation Service
"Laura put me perfectly at ease and calmed my nerves about the whole situation. She is a credit to the company and I have no faults at all with her. She is patient. Thank you for all of your help! I would 100% recommend"Feedback from a Manchester neighbour following closure of a mediation case
"The complaint has been closed to the satisfaction of both parties. It was a sensitive case, referred to Solution Talk, which was fraught with difficulties due to a number of factors and an agreement has been successfully reached between the parties by shuttle mediation. Once again a wonderful result, which was dealt with swiftly and a brilliant result"Feedback from a Manchester ASB Officer following closure of a Neighbour Mediation case when different lifestyles clashed
"From my first initial telephone consultation with Julie, I felt at ease and had a much clearer view of the mediation process. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome, and I do believe this wouldn't of happened without the Solution Talk team, I can't thank you enough"Feedback from a Manchester parent in a SEND mediation case
"The mediation seems to have cleared the air and allowed both parties to reset their relationship .. the process has been a great success so far. Thank you for such a skilled service. Well worth the money".Feedback from a UK Workplace Mediation referrer when we followed up on a closed case
"This case was a difficult one to resolve due to one party not being willing to participate in mediation. I would like to take the opportunity to thank Solution Talk for your time and patience in the matter.".Feedback from a Manchester Housing Officer when we followed up on a closed case, regarding our Community Mediation Service
"Thank you once again for your help with this tricky matter, brilliant as always" and they told us they liked "How quickly the meetings were arranged and then re-arranged. Kept informed every step of the way"Feedback from a Greater Manchester Community Safety Officer regarding our Community Mediation service, following closure of a neighbour dispute case
"Both tenants has solved their issues and there is an understanding between them both. They liked the service and it seems that this intervention has worked a treat. Thank you"Feedback from a Salford Community Safety Officer about our Community Mediation service, when we followed up on a closed neighbour dispute case
"I have never been through mediation before and found the experience to be a very positive one. I felt it was professionally and expertly handled"Feedback from an employee regarding our Workplace Mediation service when we followed up with them after they had reached an agreement with a colleague
"The whole meeting was relaxed and welcoming and we were not afraid to speak out. Because of this the situation was understood and the agreement was easily made"Feedback from a North West Income Officer regarding our Mediation Service, following mediation with a tenant to resolve rent arrears
“I would like to say thank you to you both, Julie & Laura for your time, input & professionalism shown throughout the meeting & I hope on reflection it does bring a positive outcome to the problems that should never of reached this point”Feedback from a Salford resident who reached agreement with their neighbour following an online mediation session
"Excellent service provide by Solution Talk, as always!! The regular updates and contact are always appreciated as this enables me to update my case, but also know where the matter is up to should either of the parties make contact. Always a pleasure to refer to Solution Talk!Feedback from a Manchester ASB Officer when we followed up on a closed Community Mediation case
"This was useful for us both & I would recommend that this could/should be used with senior management with breakdown in communications with employees"Feedback from a Workplace Mediation in which two colleagues reached agreement at an online mediation session
"Both yourself and Julie's conduct was excellent and did enable a less stressful and non confrontational meeting ... your input enabled a calm and reasoned approach".Feedback from a UK employee for our Mediators, Laura and Julie, regarding our Workplace Mediation Service
"Thank you for helping clarify the points going forward . this will mean a very positive outcome for our young person with everyone having a clear understanding of what has been agreed by all and what happens next"Feedback from a professional in a SEND Mediation case, where an agreement was reached with the Local Authority
TRAINING DELEGATE FEEDBACK
Here is what delegates told us they enjoyed about the training:Feedback from our 2021 Online "Transforming Conflict with Compassionate Communication" Workshop
- I liked the format between discussions, being provided with information and the use of exercises. I also liked the fact that there were 2 facilitators who could bounce off each other and also fill in the gaps when we were a bit quiet. I think that format works really well online
- It gave me the ability to look at the words we use and how to analyse the meaning underneath. I can see it very much helping me when dealing with families locked in conflict and being able to interpret what they are really saying, meaning or feeling
- I enjoyed how interactive and practical the training was, I was able to meet different people with similar interests which is difficult to do at the moment. I was able to see what a real life mediation session would look like by acting it out among us.Feedback from our 2021 "ADR Introduction to Mediation" training delivered to students at Liverpool University
- I thought the informative and interactive structure of the training session was great and well thought-out. I thought Julie and Laura were great at encouraging people to engage and to use their initiative to answer questions where the answer was not immediately obvious. I also enjoyed the content of the training sessions, as it was not overly complicated but at an enjoyable, challenging level.
- I liked that the trainers (both Laura and Julie) were very friendly and interactive. They were also very thorough and really taught us so much. Didn't want the session to end!Feedback from our 2021 "ADR Introduction to Mediation" training delivered to students at Liverpool University
- I have developed my skills of impartiality and self awareness that I hope to use in future jobs. I have also learnt more about myself and my own conflict management style that could even be applied to personal conflicts as well as at work.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the training and feel like I learned a lot more about the mediation process and the qualities of a mediator. I found it really interesting to see how you can re phrase what you want to say in a much more constructive way and will use this in the future. Thank you very much!Feedback from our 2021 "ADR Introduction to Mediation" training delivered to students at Liverpool University
- loved it loved it loved it !! Really think this has motivated me even more to want to train further as a mediator.
- The training was really good given the current circumstances. Offered a lot of new information, and was a great introduction into mediation training. Looking forward to utilizing these skills in the future and hope to expand on the further.
Here is what delegates told us they enjoyed:Feedback from our 2021 Online "Transforming Conflict with Compassionate Communication" Workshop
- The relaxed nature of the delivery and the trainers. The interactive elements were enjoyable too and just about about right on amount and timings
- An in-depth and thought provoking training session giving mediators another tool to understand and aid effective communication in the mediation process. The trainers were patient, open and very knowledgeable, helping our team to understand key concepts and ensuring we remained engaged throughout. I would very much recommend this course to anyone looking to upskill
- Sharing of different views from different branches of this profession.Feedback from our 2020 North West Mediation Network event
- All excellent and gave me things to think about that I could use in practice.
- Interesting topics that I ordinarily wouldn't have the opportunity to learn about, ie child mediation. Also enjoyed the games - fun way to learn and keep people engaged. Really enjoyable as always, and a splendid lunch. Thanks
- Venue, speakers, lunch - quality was exemplary. Thank you so much, thoroughly enjoyable.
- Meeting mediators who work in different settings and who have same / similar / different experiences. Excellent to keep up to date and stimulated. Thank you
- The conflict resolution tasks and the group work around working with young people. Really useful and got me to reflect on my own process.
- I would like to thank you both for such an enjoyable, interesting course. You are both incredibly inspirational.Feedback from our 2020 Interpersonal Mediation Foundation Training course in Manchester
- Immediately hands on and practical. Lovely tone and open feeling in discussions. Great training, thank you!
- Good pace, good content, well delivered. Excellent course
- Fantastic training in a supportive environment
- The trainers are so experienced. It was structured so well. I learnt so much
- Lot of opportunity to contribute. Great pace. I really enjoyed the training and can't wait to get going.
- Great structure, well paced & interactive. The whole course was brilliant, particularly the role plays. Just a big thank you for being approachable, encouraging openness & encouraging us to feel confident.
- Very informative and interactive. Good use of role play and lots of opportunities to ask questions.Feedback from our 2020 Introduction To Mediation Training with students from Liverpool University
- Trainers were great at explaining things and giving examples which helped you to understand better. Really great trainers - friendly and helpful.
- It was very interactive and the language used to deliver the content was easy to understand. Loads of good examples were provided during this course.
- The interactive parts of the training really helped to demonstrate the different skills of a mediator.
- I liked how interactive the session was, the variety of activities made understanding mediation much easier and more fun.
- I loved the engagement from the trainers, and they made everyone who participated feel comfortable.
- Interactive, good handouts and relaxed environment makes learning easyFeedback from our 2020 Conflict Coaching Training
- Excellent session, very thought provoking
- Informative, thought provoking, good learning experience. Thank you
- Clearly explained both underlying model and ways in which it could be made to work in both mediation and conflict coaching
- Well explained theory, with lots of actual examples that we then put into practice. Really enjoyed it - thank you so much
CONFLICT COACHING CLIENT FEEDBACK
"Solution Talk provided invaluable support to my complainant during the progress of the case which progressed to legal action. With the support from Solution Talk I was able to keep my complainant on board and assisted me greatly whilst I prepared the necessary paperwork for the application to Court."Feedback from a Manchester Anti Social Behaviour Officer when we followed up with them after closure of their case
"High quality, down to earth coaching. I felt safe and yet challenged in a gentle yet powerful way"Feedback from a North West Conflict Coaching client
"The service you provide is invaluable in helping address complaints to our service. I know when I make a referral to Solution Talk, the case will be expertly managed from start to finish and I am always updated throughout, which is great as I don't need to worry about chasing for updates. Thank you"Feedback from a Local Authority referrer regarding our Conflict Coaching service
"Really good communication, quick to arrange appointments and kept me updated throughout the process ... Thank you for all your hard work"Feedback from a Manchester Anti Social Behaviour Case Officer regarding our Conflict Coaching service
"Your service that you provide is great, from start to finish. You always pick up cases quickly and keep me fully informed of every stage which is great as I don't need to chase for updates. I am always confident that cases I refer to you are in safe hands"Feedback from a Manchester Anti-Social Behaviour Case Officer when we followed up on a closed Conflict Coaching referral
"Always more than happy with the service provided by Solution Talk. I am kept fully informed from the moment I have made the referral to the conclusion. Thank you Solution Talk, you make my job easier as I don't need to chase for updates"Feedback from a North West Anti-Social Behaviour Case Officer when we followed up on a closed Conflict Coaching referral
"The service provided by Julie and Gill was great. They were very helpful, supportive and showed great understanding and empathy to the situation I was in. The sessions were positive and they had practical support to give to help with the situation"Feedback from a Manchester client regarding our Conflict Coaching service
"I would just like to thank you for taking the time and having the patience to listen to me. Your advice was invaluable and I was given the confidence to carry out my day to day duties. The situation has eased considerably since I last spoke to you"Feedback from a Manchester Conflict Coaching client when we followed up with them after closure of their case
"Excellent service which has now eliminated the complaint and reduced demand on Manchester City Council, thank you!"Feedback from a Manchester ASB Officer when we followed up 6 months after closure of a Conflict Coaching case
"The support offered to xxx and xxx has really helped them to change the way they view the issues with their neighbour.! We have had no further complaints from them and the case remains closedFeedback from a Manchester ASB Officer when we followed up 6 months after closure of a Conflict Coaching case